Monday, November 14, 2016

Week 11: Cold War in America



Cold War, the open yet restricted rivalry that developed after World War II between the United States and the Soviet Union and their respective allies. The Cold War was waged on political, economic, and propaganda fronts and had only limited recourse to weapons. Usually, when we hear war, we hear death and explosions. Cold War was based on political war, which was a surprise to me at first. Due to the fact that, the first time I have heard of the Cold War, to me, it sounded like a war took place at a winter time. Thus, it shocked me to know that it was political war. Though I'm glad it was not a bloody war. I found this website that shows information about the Cold War, what happened and how.
http://www.history.com/topics/cold-war/cold-war-history

Image result for cold war

No comments:

Post a Comment